Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gingerbread/ Candy Feed

Last week the kids made their annual
gingerbread house. It was lots of
fun, besides the crocodile tears shed by Morgan
over not being allowed to eat ALL the candy.


Before the creative (hungry) children began their masterpiece.


They both did a pretty good job frosting the cookies.


The finished product.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jill! So cute in their matching shirts. They did really good. Glad to see you posted..hope you're catching on! See ya in about an hour!

Megan said...

What cute kiddos! Looks like they had a great time. I think we will be doing our first gingerbread house soon too! But I have been wondering, once the house is decorated where does it go? On display? And does the candy slowly disappear as sugar-hungry kids pass by? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! They are so big. I love Morgan's facial expressions. Looks like fun!

Tonya said...

Cute Jillian! The kids and the gingerbread house! I especially love Morgans pigtails...