Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Sleepy Man

I was wondering if anyone else's husbands have
magic powers, or if it's just mine. Somehow
Ryan is able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat,
and then is capable of staying asleep while the kids literally
jump all over him and make as much noise as they possibly can.
Just curious.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Faith said...

That is hilarious!! Bryan falls asleep in any position within minutes, I'll have to test his sleeping abilities by letting Peyton jump all over him:) When he goes to take a nap I'm always telling him to close the door or wear ear plugs so we don't wake him up forgetting that he isn't a light sleeper like me!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Yep, Ben is the exact same way..he usually falls asleep on the floor and the kids will still climb on him and play around him. Silly husbands.

Megan said...

My hubby is the same, he can fall asleep in seconds and stay asleep through all kinds of commotion! That picture of Ryan with the kids is awesome! So funny!

Tonya said...

I definately think its a man thing! Mike is such a hard sleeper whenever and wherever he falls asleep.
That is too funny, that picture is total blackmail!